Couplings are used to connect two shafts together to transmit power from the drive side to the driven side, absorbing any misalignment of the two shafts.
At BE Power Transmission, we partner with SIT SpA to provide a comprehensive range of couplings and associated products, all manufactured to the highest standards of quality and performance.
Our experienced team is on hand to provide advice and guidance on product choices.
Our range includes:-
- SIT TRASCO® couplings – compact design, absorb peak loads and torsional vibrations.
- SIT SITEX® ST couplings – manufactured in high-quality steel with an OPTIGEAR profile allowing very high torque transmission.
- SIT JUBOFLEX® couplings – made of one elastic element in pre-compressed, natural rubber, reinforced with steel and two metallic hubs made of forged steel.
- SIT Servoplus bellow couplings – high torsional rigidity
- Servomate disc couplings
- SAFEMAX zero backlash torque limiters
- METALDRIVE disc couplings
- “P Couplings” Elastic couplings suitable for low power
- SITEX Nylex 100% polyamide couplings
- SIT-LOCK self locking elements
- SERLOCK keyless self locking bushing