In order to optimize the application needs, Elatech belts can be delivered with special cords:
• HFE high flexibilty: they allow the use of pulleys and idlers with reduced diameter up to 30% compared to standard.
• HPL high resistance: the cord cross section is increased (when compared to the standard belt) and this results in a lower belt elongation and more precise positioning accuracy.
• HPFE high resistance and flexibility: this kind of cord combines high rigidity and a better flexibility.
• Stainless Steel: suitable for applications in aggressive environments or for food applications.
• Aramid fiber: non-magnetic, excellent flexibility and low weight of the belt.